I am Naina and I don’t know when exactly I became a writer and a warrior who has an attitude “Never say no , Yes I can fight”..may be I was born this way but all I know is this journey which was started all alone,now has given me many companions. In the place where I scribble everything from emotions to imagination to reality, now I have a good team who do the same. Some of them I have encouraged because I knew their thoughts and also I wanted them to be warriors in life and some of them found me because we had common love ‘writing’. None of us are professional writers but we share a common love for scribbling.All we do is scribble our hearts and minds…may be our writings scribble your heart and mind.Give us a read.
Here is details about authors here , combinely we call ourselves scribblers and for social updates ..follow our page “Oye scribblers “( Below numbering has nothing to do with ranks in this place)
- Warrior Naina (Naina Asawa) : First let me introduce myself…I started penning down my experiences🙄 but now my smartphone’s typing keys have become more smart, they have started imagination too.😄 A poet at heart I keep converting everything from reality to imagination into writings and I spread love by my rhyming words.
- Prankies (Priyank Goel): My warrior twin..spritually both of us are same …our thoughts echo..You will find both of us complementing each other’s poems here. This is what Prankies has to say to you all “ Though in college I studied about various tensions and stresses ,studying emotions of my colleagues facing sundry tribulations was the thing I had panache for.Writing poems is an art but I’m not an artist.I just try to bead words along with my experience to present whatever I feel. Hope you will find a connect with my modest poems.”
- Totally.twitterpated (Nazia Islam): An engineer friend of mine who finds out time in her busy routine to scribble sometimes..All I can say about her is her writings will tell you how clear and genuine her outlook is. This is what she has to say to you all “Hello Readers!!! I just try to pen down the feeling of Jouska i.e the conversation I do to myself in my brain 😛. Sounds crazy but trust me I’m crazier than that in real!! with the pinch of love struck (twitterpated) somewhere in my head❤”
- Moonierbliss (Anukriti Mishra) : Sweetest companion truely moonier.She brings bliss whenever she posts her scribbles. This is what she has to say “Hi bloggers!! I am a person who lives in the dreamy world,believes in fairy tales😇..So just trying to bring out the imaginations to fonts.. It is soo relaxing like a friend with whom u can share anything happening around😊Live in mooniers!!Stay blissed!! ❤”
- Virus_Miki (Shailja bhattar) : A honest strong soul , her scribbles will brighten your moods. Truely a virus but a good one✌🤓
- N_Angel(Neha Asawa) : like a real angel she appears sometimes and brings awesomeness to our blog with her scribbles which are usually in essay format.
- Tinker_shiwi (Shiwani Kumar ) : A travelling soul and an innocent observer who dreams to be free bird flying her own path…this is all I have comprehended from her writings. Give her a read, you surely will relate.
- Itzwhisperer (Rajat Tiwari) : His powepacked words and deeper meaningful scribbles will leave you with thoughts.His whispers are soothing.Do read them.
- Mr.Passionate (Kumar Kaustubh) :Truely a passionate writer.At a very young age he is author to 6 novels.I guess thats enough for his introduction. Do read his passionate scribbles.
- Jeet (Gopal Asawa) : Like his pen name suggests he is known for his attitude, winning in life..we expect some good motivational articles from him in future.whenever they will come do read them.
- Wanderer (Gaurav Bagdi) : All I know is he is a traveller at heart . So, I expect some travel diaries from him.Lets see when do this diaries knock our blog.
- Rancho : Like 3 Idiot’s Rancho , our rancho wants to stay anonymous and his genius is reflected in his words.Do have a read.
Keep visiting! May be our community will grow more in near future because when multiple hands join a stronger framework is created.
Happy reading readers!
Do tell if any constructive suggestion you have for us : email@example.com.
Yours loving warrior
© Naina Asawa and http://www.warriornaina.com, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Oye Scribblers and http://www.warriornaina.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.