• 1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum, carrot, cabbage ,(red & yellow bell pepper if you have)
• 1/2 cup onions+ 10-14 garlics + 1 inch ginger paste
• 2tbsp each of the sauces —— soya sauce , tomato ketchup , green or red chilli sauce
•1/2 tspn vinegar
• 5-8 tbsp oil
• salt as per taste
• 3 cups noodles + water for boiling
• take a utensil add water + 1 tbsp oil + 1 tbsp salt and allow noodles to boil
• in a wok or kadhai heat oil
• In hot oil add garlic, ginger, onions cook till they change colour
• add chopped veggies of your choice and sauté it for 4-5 mins in low to medium flame…
• now strain out your boiled noodles remove excess water and mix it in veggies….!!
• add all your sauces and cook for 3-4 mins …
• add salt and vinegar and give it a good mix…
Cook for a while & allow them to mix well.
• you can increase or decrease the amount of sauces as per your need
• soya sauce for color
• chilli sauce for spices
• tomato ketchup for sweetness
& your noodles are ready…!!
Serve it hot & let me know your views on this in the comment section below
Thanks & regards