- 7-8 oreo biscuts
- 1 cup + 3tbsp milk
- 1.5 tbsp custard powder
- 5-8 tbsp sugar as per your taste
- Chocolate syrup
- Nutella <optional>
- Take 3 tbsp milk and mix with custard powder keep aside
- Heat 1 cup milk, once its come to boiling add the custard mix and heat it in low flame untill it thickens.
- It will hardly take 5 mins or even less…!!
- Switch off flame and cool in room temperature after 2-3 hrs cover it and shift it in freezer for 4-5 hours
- Take 5-7 oreo and Separate cream and biscuits and roughly crush the biscuits.
Assembling:- take the glass
- Add crushed oreos (first layer) pour chocolate syrup in it…!!
- Add your custard (second layer)
- again oreo (third layer)
- Add custard (fourth layer)
- Make as many layers you want..!!
Top with oreo and chocolate syrup as you wish..!!
Do try this tempting recipe and Let me know your views in the comment section below…!!
Thanks & Regards:-