- 4 medium size glass of milk
- 6-8 tbsp sugar
- 1 amul dark chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp nutella or melted chocolate
- Chocolate syrup
- Edible colourful mini balls
- 1 kitkat
- 1 pkt of gems
- Heat the milk add sugar
- Chop the chocolate bar and add this into the milk and allow it melt.
- Once the chocolate is melt and completely mixed turn of the flame.
- Cool the milk and freez it in freezer.
- After 3-4 hour take it out.
- Keep the glass in freezer for 4-5 mins so that it get cool.
- Till then blend the milk shake untill it becomes frothy.
- Take out the glass from freezer
- Pour chocolate syrup inside the glass randomly
- Apply melted chocolate on the top of glass then sprinkle colourful balls over the melted chocolate in the glass.
- Prepare all the glasses in same way. Below video will help you.
- Now once again blend your shake untill it becomes completely frothy.
- And pour the chocolate shake in it…!!
- Make sure the top should be 1/3 inch frothy at top of glass…
- With a very slow hand insert kitkat bar and randomly top gems over it…!! Be very careful while doing this as kitkat and gems may dip inside…!!
- And be very quick for serving… after doing this…!!!
Do try it at home for any doubts contact me..
Let me know your views in the comment section below.
Thanks and regards