- Potatoes 1-2
- Cornflour 2-3 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in pan in low flame
- Grate potatoes and wash them till the oil is heating remove all starch from it
- Now mix cornflour and potatoes so that they combine well.
- Add the cornflour gradually as per requirement
- It should be able to form the balls.
- Now make balls out of it and immediately deep fry them.
- Make one ball add in pan make second add in pan make third add in pan and so on
- Deep fry them till it turns to golden brown.
- Take out of pan
- Sprinkle chat masala and red chilli powder (you can simply sprinkle salt if you don’t have)
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce or just eat it as same….