I am very glad that you people like my post and I inspired you for reading. But there are few who inspire me for writing and one of them is..
I am feeling very thankful to him, that He liked my scribbles and nominated me for this unique blogger award 2017 for the first time.. I like his writing because I can easily connect myself to his opinions…. Do visit his blog… Here is the link.. ****talecity****
Now Rules are as follows:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same ward.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Now answer to sarvottam’s questions
●Que◆You write…Is it your profession or passion?
●Ans●Neither its my profession nor passion its just another hobby that generated in me when I was facing a tough time in my life…
●Que◆Had you ever gone through a situation where you had have to think between career (not in writing) and writing?
●Ans●Never… Because I think its not my cup of tea
●Que◆What you think about my blog? Is there any suggestion to upgrade my writing? Any unique thing you find in my blog?
●Ans●Your blog is perfect combination of reality “for a connect” and fantasy “for amusement”…. I like your blog… I can easily connect myself to your writings.. I don’t think you need any upgradation… Its all perfect… More over.. how can I suggest something to you as now I am also in learning stage. And you are the one who liked my blog, my scribbles, my posts and nominated me for this awesome award. Thanks a lot for this…
Now its time for my questions to the nominees….
- What is the inspiration behind your writing and why you opt internet blogging?
- Tell me the incidence that made you a blogger in wordpress?
- What do you find in my scribbles and why you like it?
Finally the time for nominees
- warrior naina
- rosemary marie
- Brown Girl
- koolkosher kitchen
- child of cynicism
- afzal moolla
- atrangi zindagi ek safar
- ankur chaudhari
- Mehul Singla
- books, books and more books
- I also want to nominate विमला की कलम but unable to do as not getting proper link for it
That’s all from my side… So thankyou sarvottam. It was nice talking to you…
And for nominees go ahead and repost this on your blog…
Thanks & Regards