Fastest breakfast recipe
- 1/2 cup Rava / suji / semolina
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 tea spoon maida
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 1/2 inch grated garlic
- Some Cumin seed
- 1/2 cup chopped Coriander leaf
- Pinch of black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup oil
- Onion (for onion rava dosa)
- A bowl and a pan
- Take a bowl
- Add rava, rice flour, maida
- Pour some water on it and give a good mix and set aside for 15 mins.
- Then add chopped green chillis, ginger, black pepper, salt, coriander leaves, Cumin seed and give a good whisk.
- Now your batter is ready it should be very thin similar to milk.
- Now heat your pan and spread some oil in it.
- Now spread your batter in shape of dosa you can do it by hands or by spoon or by bowl.
- Spread some oil over it and let it heat in low flame till the color changes to golden brown.
- Flip it and heat it from back side
- Make it crispy as your own
- And now its ready to serve
Onion rava dosa
- First spread chopped onion on the pan
- Then spread batter of dosa
- Sprinkle more onion above it
- And roast it till it turns to golden brown
- Its ready to serve
- Have it with green chutney or sauce.
Tip :- you can also sprinkle crushed coconut and chopped cashews over it to make it more tasty and give a south Indian twist.
Rava dosa contains jali (net) so its batter needs to be very thin in consistency.
Do try this at home and let me know your experience in the coments section below.
Thanks & Regards
After cake,first breakfast from your side.
Keep going miki
Happy reading readers
Yours loving warrior